Provider-focused webpage launched
OHA launched a CCO 2.0 provider page, which shares information about how changes to CCOs will affect providers and explains how to help patients as Jan. 1, 2020, approaches. The new page is aimed at any provider experiencing changes due to CCO 2.0, including the Dec. 31, 2019, closures of Willamette Valley Community Health and PrimaryHealth of Josephine County.
A LETTER FROM PACIFIC SOURCE
We are wanting to ensure our providers are updated regarding our Medicaid members starting with PacificSource Community Solutions with an effective date of 1/1/20 for Lane, Marion and Polk.
• We are actively updating members Primary Care Providers. As they are updated, it will be reflected in our Provider Portal (InTouch).
• Primary Care Providers, if you notice a discrepancy associated with a members assigned Primary Care Provider after January 15th, please reach out to our Customer Service team to remedy any identified discrepancies.
• Members will not show effective in our Provider Portal (InTouch), until the effective date of 1/1/20.
• Marion and Polk Member ID cards are still in progress.
Medicaid Customer Service:
Phone: (541) 382-5920
Phone: (855) 247-7575 or (541) 246-1457
WVCH Provider Support
Here you'll find the latest benefit news, pharmacy updates, technical assistance webinars and other educational materials.
WVCH Provider Support
Starting September 3, 2019, the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) will deny prescriptions written by non-Oregon Health Plan (OHP) providers
Federal Medicaid program integrity regulations require all providers who write prescriptions for Medicaid members to be enrolled as a Medicaid provider in the member’s state. Otherwise, Medicaid cannot cover the prescription. This is true even if the provider is enrolled as a Medicaid provider in a different state.
Starting September 3, 2019, OHA and WVCH will deny prescription claims that do not contain the National Provider Identifier (NPI) of an active, enrolled Oregon Medicaid provider.
How to enroll
To enroll with OHA, visit OHA's Provider Enrollment page.
To enroll with a CCO, contact the CCO.
Download materials here:
|July 1, 2019||Behavioral Health Contact Information||Download|
|May 6, 2019||Intensive Case Management and Peer Mentoring Services||Download|
|April 16, 2019||Medication Adherence||Download|
|March 15, 2019||Mental Health Consultation and Resources||Download|
|March 15, 2019||BCN Complex Case Consultation Charter||Download 1 of 4|
|March 15, 2019||C3 Presentation Guidelines||Download 2 of 4|
|March 15, 2019||MCPCC Consultation Services||Download 3 of 4|
|March 15, 2019||PCP Mental Health & Chemical Dependency Referral Process||Download 4 of 4|
|March 1, 2019||Dental Benefits and Preventative Care||Download|
|February 15, 2019||Alternative Care for Pain Management||Download|
|February 4, 2019||Psychological versus Neuropsychological Testing||Download|
|January 15, 2019||Insulin Biosimilar Products||Download|
|January 3, 2019||Opioid Provider Education: Changes Coming in March||Download|
|December 1, 2018||OHP Waiver Education||Download|
|December 1, 2018||Link to OHP Client Agreement to Pay for Health Services||Download|
|November 15, 2018||Oregon Psychiatric Access Line about Adults||Download|
|November 1, 2018||Diabetes Dental Benefit||Download|
|November 1, 2018||Graphic for Cyclic relationship of periodontal disease and diabetes||Download|
|October 15, 2018||Syphilis and other STI Rates Education Document||Download 1 of 3|
|October 15, 2018||Syphilis and other STI Staging Chart||Download 2 of 3|
|October 15, 2018||Syphilis and other STI Rates Summary||Download 3 of 3|
|October 1, 2018||Flu Vaccines||Download|
|September 15, 2018||Pregnancy Dental Benefit||Download|
|September 1, 2018||Lice Treatment||Download|
|August 15, 2018||Tobacco Cessation||Download|
|August 1, 2018||Stimulant Utilization||Download|
|July 1, 2018||Stimulant Comparison||Download|
|July 1, 2018||COPD Treatment||Download|
|July 1, 2018||Inhaler Costs||Download|
|May 1, 2018||Narcan Coverage||Download|
|May 1, 2018||Language Interpreters||Download|
CCO Incentive metrics:
OHA Health Evidence Review Commission:
Oregon State Drug Review Newsletters
The Transformation Center invites clinicians who serve Oregonians to a recorded free CME-accredited webinar focused on controlling high blood pressure. The webinar features Dr. Mark Backus, a Bend physician who was named a hypertension control champion by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Million Hearts® campaign.After this one-hour presentation, participants will be able to:
- Review CCO hypertension metric specifications
- Explain the implications of the SPRINT blood pressure study and new American Heart Association guidelines
- Illustrate the proper body position for taking blood pressure
- Identify ways for providers to improve blood pressure control
- Share strategies for clinics to improve blood pressure control
- Describe how to identify patients who require referral or special testing for their hypertension
When: Available on demand through September 20, 2019.
Webinar registration (includes pre-test questions for CME): Register Here
This new webinar series is being organized by the OHA Transformation Center and the Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Section of the OHA Public Health Division. See attached webinar series flyer for additional information.
To See Flyer Click Here
Audience: CCO transformation staff, quality and subject area leads, depending on webinar topic.
What: Tobacco cessation counseling online training for all types of providers and care team members. This training is a self-paced, online training that focuses on the Brief Tobacco Intervention and Motivational Interviewing techniques.
When: The training takes approximately 45 minutes. This self-paced course can be started, paused and resumed later as needed.
CMEs: This training has been reviewed and is accepted for up to 1.0 prescribed credit from the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). For other licensing boards that may not pre-approve continuing education credits (for example, the Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists), please submit the certificate of participation to your accrediting body.
Access the training here: Register Here
Audience: CCOs, Clinics
Oregon Health Authority Educational Opportunities
The new spring issue of the Transformation Center’s Transformation in Action newsletter highlights some of the innovative ways six communities are improving maternal and child health.
Sign up and see the archive: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/HPA/dsi-tc/Pages/Transformation-in-Action.aspx
Audience: CCOs, clinics and other health system partners.
- Save the Date – Timeliness of Postpartum Care Online Learning Community. 12-1 p.m., 1st & 3rd Thursdays beginning March 21, 2019.
The OHA Transformation Center will be providing webinar-based learning sessions for CCOs, tribes, clinics and partners to learn and share strategies relating to the Timeliness of Postpartum Care CCO incentive metric.
- Session 1 (March 21): Introduction to the Timeliness of Postpartum Care CCO incentive metric (includes metric specifications, current rates and data, and an overview of the new guidance document for this metric). Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4279318343517899523
- Session 2 (April 4): Why postpartum care matters: Implications for health systems, clinics and patients. Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9068986707179915779
- Session 3 (April 18): Understanding and addressing barriers to postpartum care: Systems- and clinic-level strategies. Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6120776019670693123
- Sessions 4+: Will feature innovative strategies and program models from across Oregon.
Further information can be found here: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/HPA/dsi-tc/Pages/Timeliness-Postpartum-Care.aspx
Audience: CCOs, health systems, tribes, clinics^ and other partners supporting postpartum care efforts
CCO contracted health care clinicians, clinical staff and CCO staff are cordially invited to participate in a 4-session webinar series on whole health for populations experiencing mental illness. Sessions will focus on what clinicians and clinical teams can do to improve whole health for these populations, with the goal to reduce inappropriate ED utilization and hospital readmissions. See attached flyer for additional information.
Register here: https://wholehealthinmipopulations.eventbrite.com
Audience: CCOs, clinics^